TUITION & FEE PAYMENT DATES:
- May 17th – To guarantee your child’s space in the class, a non-refundable deposit on all fees (supply fees, society dues, and administrative fees) and a $500 tuition deposit are due and payable.
NEW! Late payments will be subject to a $150 fee, and a monthly financing surcharge (greater of $30 or 2% of outstanding balance)
- August 16th – Tuition balance due in full
2019/20 School Year
|1ST CHILD||2ND CHILD||3RD, 4th,etc. CHILD|
|Kindergarten & Classes 1-8||$3700||$3145||$2220|
|Foreign Student Fee*||$5173|
Supply Fees (per child; non-refundable) **
- Kindergarten: $300
- Class 1, 2, 3: $435
- Class 4, 5: $460
- Class 6, 7, 8: $560
Administrative Fee: $100 per year, per family
Nelson & Area Waldorf School Association Society Dues: $100 per family, per year
Payment Plan Fees (if applicable):
- 1 child registered: $395
- 2 children registered: $720
- 3 children registered: $960
- 4 or more children registered: $1200
* Foreign Student Fee –In addition to tuition and supply fees if student not recognized for B.C. Government Educational Operating Grant Funding.
Tuition is supported by per student operating grants received from the BC Ministry of Education. This support is only available to the school for eligible families (an international student is eligible if one of the parents has a valid work permit, or full student visa). See foreign student/international student fees.
** Supply fees do not include fees associated with field trips. Field trips are subsidized by fundraising efforts of class parents, but costs can range from $100 – over $300 depending on the grade and the activity.
At Nelson Waldorf School we support Social Inclusion. In an effort to include a wide spectrum of families, we have developed a Tuition Modification Program. Each year applications can be filled out outlining the family’s financial situation.