Waldorf Education Websites
- Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA) official website. AWSNA’s vision is to strengthen and nurture Waldorf education and to advance Waldorf principles worldwide, and its’ mission is to support schools through collaborative regional work, professional and resource development, accreditation, community outreach, and advocacy
- Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America (WECAN), resources on Waldorf early childhood education. The mission of the Waldorf Early Childhood Association of North America is to foster a new cultural impulse for the work with the young child from pre-birth to age seven. WECAN is committed to nurturing childhood as a foundation for renewing human culture
- Research Institute for Waldorf Education (RIWE), was founded in 1996 in order to deepen and enhance the quality of Waldorf education. It engages in sustained dialogue with the wider educational-cultural community and supports research to serve a wide range of educators in their work with children and adolescents.
- MillennialChild.com, Eugene Schwartz’s site on Education for the Twenty-First Century
- The Nova Institute: The Institute’s mission is to build a bridge between Waldorf Education and contemporary educators to encourage dialogue and a sense of common purpose.
- Online Waldorf Library, a project of the Research Institute for Waldorf Education. This site has been created to provide useful information in English and now also in Spanish for Waldorf teachers, parents, home schoolers, and anyone interested in Waldorf education.
- Rudolf Steiner Archive, including book summaries and lectures
- Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship, serving Steiner education in the UK and Ireland
Select Articles of Interest
- Waldorf Education Fosters Multiple Intelligences, a blog by Spring Garden Waldorf School
- Reading in Waldorf Schools, an article on why reading is introduced later, by the Waldorf School of Philadelphia
- Waldorf education, Wikipedia entry
- Rudolf Steiner, Wikipedia entry for the founder of Waldorf education
- Simplicity Parenting, how to raise calmer, happier and more secure children