TUITION & FEE PAYMENT DATES:
- May 17th – To guarantee your child’s space in the class, a non-refundable deposit on all fees (supply fees, society dues, and administrative fees) and a $500 tuition deposit are due and payable.
NEW! Late payments will be subject to a $150 fee, and a monthly financing surcharge (greater of $30 or 2% of outstanding balance)
- August 16th – Tuition balance due in full
2019/20 School Year
|1ST CHILD||2ND CHILD||3RD, 4th,etc. CHILD|
|Kindergarten & Classes 1-8||$3700||$3145||$2220|
Supply Fees (per child; non-refundable) *
- Kindergarten: $300
- Class 1, 2, 3: $435
- Class 4, 5: $460
- Class 6, 7, 8: $560
Administrative Fee: $100 per year, per family
Nelson & Area Waldorf School Association Society Dues: $100 per family, per year
Payment Plan Fees (if applicable):
- 1 child registered: $395
- 2 children registered: $720
- 3 children registered: $960
- 4 or more children registered: $1200
* Supply fees do not include fees associated with field trips. Field trips are subsidized by fundraising efforts of class parents, but costs can range from $100 – over $300 depending on the grade and the activity.
At Nelson Waldorf School we support Social Inclusion. In an effort to include a wide spectrum of families, we have developed a Tuition Modification Program. Each year applications can be filled out outlining the family’s financial situation.