Annual Giving – Growing a strong community together
We invite you to allow your investment to be a conduit for some of your, and our, greatest intentions.
The Nelson Waldorf School Annual Giving Campaign is one of our most important sources of revenue.
Like most independent schools, the Nelson Waldorf School relies on the generous support of donors to increase funds over and above current funding through tuition fees, Provincial funding and fundraising efforts. The Annual Giving Campaign is essential to our continuing success.
By giving you will be helping us to:
- Deliver developmentally appropriate education that engages the whole child intellectually, artistically, physically and socially
- Ensure the funding of program enrichment including expanded programs in music, eurythmy, digital citizenship and outdoor education
- Develop environmentally sustainable practices and learning opportunities
- Attract, retain, and support educators who value each child and the relevance of Waldorf education
- Plan and budget to maintain and improve our glorious wilderness campus facilities – supporting proper planning and budgeting for grounds and building maintenance so we don’t end up with urgent repair/replacement crises
- Offer seasonal community events and celebrations that enhance our membership and outreach
- Provide financial aid via our Tuition Modification Program to support families who need it
We encourage participation by ALL members of the Nelson Waldorf School community – parents, alumni, family and friends.
Contributions to the Annual Campaign are tax-deductible
A charitable tax receipt for donations above $20 will be provided.
Our charitable registration number is 129910584RR0001
It’s Easy To Donate:
1. Make a secure online payment here:
Click the link to Canada Helps, below, to donate online with a credit card or through PayPal.
2. Set up a One-time or Monthly Direct Debit donation:
Please email Fundraising@nelsonwaldorf.org
3. Mail a cheque to:
Nelson Waldorf School
Box 165Nelson, BCV1L 5P9
4. Bring Cash to Reception
In an envelope entitled “Donation” with your Name, Address, Phone Number and Email address inside. We will send you a tax receipt by email for donations over $20.