Front Office Manager
The Front Office Manager holds administrative, reception and clerical tasks which help in the day-to-day running of the school and ensures the school environment runs as smoothly as possible. The Front Office Manager provides a warm and welcoming face to members of the general public as well as providing comfort and reassurance to pupils throughout the school day. The Front Office Manager performs confidential responsibilities and requires frequent exercise of independent judgment necessary for an efficient and effective school office.
- Greets and acts as liaison between the school, parents and the general public in a pleasant and efficient manner
- Effectively manages or fields requests for information
- Communicates effectively with faculty, staff, administration and students/parents
- Organizes and maintains an efficient and effective office that handles a variety of tasks for the administration of the school.
- Performs general office duties: filing, copying, answering phones, data entry and organization, sends correspondence, schedules meetings, procurement of supplies
- Operates and provides basic technical support for standard office equipment
- Works with the Enrolment and Communication Manager to compose notices, letters, reports, phone lists, forms, calendars, handbooks, etc. and at times designs materials.
- Produces and distributes student attendance system; rosters, arrival/attendance slips
- Responsible for executing and maintaining comprehensive information systems, databases, office files, record keeping and data entry with a high degree of accuracy.
- Registers and withdraws students in provincial Student Information System and maintains up-to-date information for student records, including critical health information
- Prepares quarterly reports including ES Audit and 1701 for Ministry reporting
- First Aid Designate/First responder for minor first aid and emergency medical responses.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma or higher in Business Administration or similar field
- 5+ years experience
- School experience an asset
- Full time during school year, with decreased hours in summer
- Salary based on experience; $43,000-$51,000
- Group Health Package
- Student Tuition Reimbursement
Interested candidates are asked to submit a cover letter, resume and two professional references to email@example.com.