How to Apply
Typically, enrollment proceeds as follows:
- Interested parents contact the school and arrange for a tour. This is an opportunity to obtain general information about Waldorf education and specific details about the Nelson Waldorf School.
- You complete a Application for Admission and send it to the school via fax (250-352-6887) or regular mail (Nelson Waldorf School, Box 165, Nelson, BC V1L 5P9, Canada).
- After the school receives your completed Application for Admission, an interview will be arranged with the appropriate teacher or teachers.
- If a student is accepted, a further appointment will be made to complete admission documents and discuss financial arrangements.
- When all documentation, forms, and financial arrangements are completed, the teacher will welcome the child into the class.